Please upgrade your web browser

These pages are built with modern web browsers in mind, and are not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 or below. Please try using another web browser, such as Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.


How does one offer a service for veterans to the government.


Damisi Bailey Quantico, VA

Education for Veterans Transitioning

Id like to offer specialized classes to veterans transitioning into civilian life. I've met many vets that want to become exterminators and open their own businesses. I have a class approved by many states and have trained hundreds of civilian but I see the need to offer this class to vets. How can I present this class to the government so that they will pay for vets that want this training?

10 December 2018 2 replies Education & Training



D-Emmanuel Smith Louisville, KY

You need to become a certify VA contrator in order to do business with the government and any of the VA entities. Once you get certified, you then can pitch your ideas. Google it to find the website. Tons of information.


Paul Tusting Salt Lake City, UT

I suggest reaching out to your local VA. Maybe they can help you navigate the red tape, or at least point you in the right direction.
Best of luck, Paul

Your Answer

Please log in to answer this question.

Sign Up

You can join as either a Veteran or an Advisor.

An Advisor already has a career, with or without military experience, and is willing to engage with and help veterans.
Sign Up as an Advisor.

A Veteran has military experience and is seeking a new career, or assistance with life after service.
Sign Up as a Veteran.