I just started a vending machine business to get my feet wet so that I can start working for myself. I need help on how to get grants for small businesses
I'm close friends with the CEO of Square1, a non-profit small business accelerator. He has a fulltime grant writer on staff to help identify and apply for grants. Reach out to them and give them my name, Keith will help you out!
I have always found the local Chamber of Commerce to be helpful. Most good sized chamber offices have an SBA person visiting routinely and also a SCORE team who can help with creating a business plan.
Here are a list of Grant's opportunities, with different eligibility criteria. Hopefully you can find one that matches your business needs or a friends business needs if I find more I will message you.
1. FedEx small business grant
2.navs ' legitify you small grant'
3. Eileen Fisher grant program
4. Bill and melinda gates foundation grand global challenges
5.USDA rural development business grant.
7. Celeb brown urban entrepreneur,s community grant
8. Small business innovation research program
9. America sees fund.NSF.gov
17 federal small business Grant's.. ps already of competition...........
18. The state business incentives database
20.corporate small business grant
21. Visa everywhere initiative
23. Patagonia corporate grant program
24. demographic specific small business grant....ps for veterans....
25. Eileen Fisher woman owned business grant.
27. The amber grant
28. VETERAN small business award
29 .first nations development institute grant
Ps I know a company who wanted to buy shares from me who can get. 24K GOLD BULLION DISPENSER. SELLING 0.1 GRAM OF GOLD and other weights AGRAM THEY ALSO SUPPLY GOLD but there gold pricesare northeast best to be honest. IF THAT IS OF INTEREST TO YOU THEN EMAIL (at @)
Here is a helpful link on small business grants and loans for veterans, there are a lot of programs for veterans through the Small Business Administration: https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/small-business/small-business-grants-for-veterans
In addition, go to our "Community" tab and search our "Advisors". From there, you can filter by "Small Business" and then sort by experience level and zip code. After that, you can directly message one of our advisors to get advice on your small business you are developing. Good luck!
Please log in to answer this question.