- H20 Jet
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Tumwater, WA
· Coordinates all Air and Ocean export bookings with multiple international forwarders and carriers to ensure adequate and timely transportation.
· Prepares all export shipment documentation as required by US Law, while complying with multi country import requirements.
· Qualifies the Origin of Manufactured parts using the Rules of Origin and Origin Procedures; completes Certificate of Origin.
· Negotiate rates and service with international carriers
· Works closely with our international customers, monitoring ocean shipping events which could affect H2O delivery and presents alternative routing if required.
· Performs other related duties with Planning and Purchasing.
· Complete AES filings
· Extensive knowledge of standard export concepts, practices and procedures to include Bureau of Industry & Security Regulations
· Must be a good communicator and be able to work well in a team environment.
· Exceptional organization skills.
· Demonstrate an ability to take initiative and contribute to process improvement.
· Proficient with computers utilizing ERP and Windows based programs.
· A combination of manufacturing and freight forwarding experience a plus.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures.
· Ability to pass pre-employment screening and drug test.
Education and Experience
· Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent of experience and training that provides required knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an export coordinator or freight forwarder.
How to apply
Apply online via this link: http://smrtr.io/SV22Zg