- Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC)
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Santa Ana, CA
The Director of SIOP is a key leadership position requiring an experienced leader to facilitate and drive results. This role will be challenged to build and implement a world class S&OP/SIOP process across PCC Fasteners to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns, lead times and working capital. This position reports directly to the Division President.
• Provide leadership, strategic direction and oversight for the implementation of SI&OP within the Fasteners division; driving SIOP tools into the plants.
• Accountable for driving, developing and enhancing the competency level of SI&OP; leading cross functional change, building capability and enabling transitions required to continuously adapt to the dynamic business environment.
• Partner with the Fasteners leadership teams to leverage the benefits of SI&OP, identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the SI&OP process across PCC Fasteners. Good would result in high level of customer service at a minimal inventory investment and optimized labor/machine utilization.
• Complete understanding of a build to stock and build to order systems, with effective setting of safety stocks, cycle stocks and prebuild inventory approaches.
• Demonstrated ability to work with customers logistics and planning teams to understand their needs and help commercial team solve their needs.
• Intermediary between IT and Operations to ‘Solve’ Operational issues to include leveraging existing tools within PCC such as Power BI Tools to bolt onto Syteline and other MRP systems
• Assist in Large Scale MRP Migrations (IT and Plants will be actual implementors).
• Champion system/application enhancements and/or upgrades to leverage MRP functionality.
• Parameter Review
• Queue Days by work center
• MRP Calendar / Shift Schedule
• Leadtime Alignment (Supplier vs. Customers)
• Work Center / Resource Group Review
• Move Time / Fixed Time
• Days Supply
• Dock to Stock
• Min Lot Qtys.
• Scrap Factor
• Back off from customer orders
• Lead and/or sponsor ad hoc projects that are analyzing, developing insights and recommendations that will drive optimization across the end to end supply chain and explore opportunities to optimize best costs to PCC Fasteners and best service to our customers.
• Effectively utilize project work to facilitate the development of cross functional business understanding.
• Demonstrates ability to work effectively across plants and functions; with people from different functional disciplines to deliver SI&OP objectives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Information Technology or other related fields with a strong effective understanding of the impacts to financial results
• 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain disciplines with a demonstrated knowledge of planning, manufacturing and distribution; at least 3 years’ experience facilitating the demand or supply elements of SI&OP.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and implement multi-functional initiatives resulting in major improvements in operational effectiveness.
• Demonstrated success in demand and production planning at a global or large, complicated regional level.
• Proven leadership, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, focusing on influencing outcomes through respect, influence, and impact rather than formal reporting line accountability.
• In depth knowledge of manufacturing, processes, forecasts, supply chain, customers, competitors and business strategy.
• Experience in motivating and accomplishing work through others in a matrix environment.
• Ability to probe beyond stated situation and identify underlying issues
For informational purposes only, the range for annual base salary for this role is $147600 to $221400 US Dollar (USD) Salaried based on a variety of factors. For informational purposes only, this role is eligible to participate in the Company’s Executive Bonus Plan, paid out up to 30% of the applicable annual base salary, based on the Company’s performance in the prior calendar year. Employees will receive 120 hours paid time off every year. Employees will also receive 10 paid holidays. Employees (and their families) are eligible to participate in the company's medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are eligible to enroll in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
Apply Online: https://pcctalentacquisitionportal.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-7/xf-4529f9c669c1/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/3/opp/7274-Director-SIOP/en-GB
For immediate consideration forward your RESUME, POSITION TITLE to: firstname.lastname@example.org