- Moses Lake, WA
The role of the Housing Program Manager
Equips the shelter team with resources, knowledge, and guidance to help their clients obtain stable housing and move toward self-sufficiency.
Encourages staff and clients to think through problems and find solutions, acknowledge capabilities, and inspire growth.
Empowers staff and clients to utilize HopeSource and community resources to move forward, stabilize their lives and obtain and maintain permanent housing.
This role is expected to
- Coordinate and review financial information to prioritize and direct staffing, resource allocation and objectives.
- Manage budget, staff, calendar an, d facilities to support organizational finance and operation goals per program.
- Uphold rules and procedures for auditing, procurement, financial reporting, and legal compliance.
- Understand and comply with all program contract requirements, including timely and accurate submission of reports.
- Supports the Director rector in meeting financial objectives and providing reports for forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. This includes invoicing and billing oversight.
- Coordinate with and build sustaining relationships with community partners and external * vendors and constantly develop new partnerships.
- Participate in local community activities, local and regional government and funder meetings on behalf of HopeSource and remain informed on the affairs of the cities, County, and State and Federal legislatures relative to programs.
- Ensure accreditation, maintenance, and safety programs are current and accurate.
- Support HR objectives in the recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and client-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Build knowledge and expertise by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to our programs and organization
HopeSource offers quality medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with low deductibles and copays. We provide 100% employer-paid premiums for all of our full-time employees, as well as 60% of the premiums for dependents covered by the plan. Additionally, we have optional 401k and AD&D plans available for staff who choose to take advantage of these programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is expected to start at $28, with the potential to increase over time based on expanded job responsibilities, experience, and growth within HopeSource.