- Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC)
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Dillon, SC
Responsible for understanding and interpreting Plant financial information and analysis, including actuals, plans, forecasts, and capital analysis. Take lead role in forecasting, planning, and project analysis. Assist with monthly closing, preparation of financial reports to Corporate and Division.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Analysis and forecasting of financial results:
o Responsible for understanding and interpreting financial info, including daily, weekly, and monthly actuals, plans, forecasts, investment analysis, in support of business management and decision-making.
o Take primary responsibility for forecasting, working with the GM and Executive Team to understand and quantify business issues and their impact on future results.
o Prepare and Update forecast and Budget files.
o Support PCC management and external reporting processes by providing input to, and helping to ensure the integrity of, financial reports and analysis, and by promptly disclosing issues and exposures.
• Coordination of financial support to the Executive team (Sales, planning, purchasing, engineering, etc).
• Preparation and analysis of standard PCC Financial Reports:
o Monthly and Quarterly Operating Packages
o Quarterly Financial Package, Daily/Weekly/Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc.
• Investment / decision support analysis:
o Analyze capital expenditures and other investment decisions being considered by Plant management.
o Provide decision support for special projects such as departmental subcontracting, reorganizations, customer contracts, etc.
o Work closely with Plant management to identify key risks and alternatives.
o Assist Production Teams with Inventory Controls and the Annual Physical Inventory. To include Cycle Counting.
o Ability to multi-task with several projects at one time meeting deadlines
o Perform all other duties as assigned
• B.S. Accounting or Finance
• MBA or equivalent preferred.
• 5-10 years business experience to include manufacturing.
• This position requires exceptional analytical ability, sound business judgment, and effective presentation and communication skills.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• 5-10 years business experience, preferably in a Manufacturing Environment.
• Knowledge and Understanding of Standard Costing System.
• Experience in using mid to large size ERP Systems.
• Exposure to SOX in a public company environment
• Exposure to modern manufacturing tools (Lean, Six Sigma, etc).
Apply Online: https://pcctalentacquisitionportal.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-7/xf-4529f9c669c1/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/3/opp/5916-Senior-Financial-Analyst/en-GB
Please forward your RESUME, POSITION TITLE, and NUMBER for immediate consideration to: email@example.com