- Healthcare Association of New York State
- Rensselaer, NY
The Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) is seeking a seasoned Contract Management Coordinator to join our Legal team. Reporting to the General Counsel, this full-time position will coordinate all stages of the contracting and post-contracting process for all contracts, proposals, grants, renewals, and amendments from contract inception to termination and assume responsibility for administering contract management system software.
• Maintain HANYS’ contract management system (Conga Contracts), including document management, version control, handling deadlines, renewals, amendments, terminations, and expirations. Act as Administrator to Conga Contracts.
• Generate scheduled reports on contract activity, and specialized reports upon approved request.
• Coordinate all stages of the contracting and post-contracting review process for HANYS and its corporate subsidiaries.
• Work with the Legal Department to develop and maintain templates containing approved standard contractual terms and conditions. Ensure new agreements incorporate approved standard terms and conditions.
• Provide assistance to the Legal Department in resolving contract issues. Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments or modifications to existing contracts.
• Work with staff, managers, and third parties to develop new contracts, renewals, and amendments for products, services, and other arrangements.
• Provide data to Compliance Officer to assist with grant, contract, and regulatory compliance.
• A bachelor’s degree OR an associate’s degree in paralegal studies is required. At least three years of experience in all aspects of contract development, including utilization of contract management system software is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to satisfactorily perform the duties of the job may be substituted.
• Strong proficiency in general contractual legal terms and concepts required.
• Must demonstrate the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Must demonstrate attention to details and strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
• Results oriented with excellent written or oral communication skills.
• Strong proficiency with Conga contract management software preferred.
• Proficiency in Westlaw and Pacer preferred.
We offer the opportunity to work for a Capital Region Top Employer* with competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.
*As designated by the Times Union’s Top Workplaces program and employee survey since 2012
To apply, please refer to the following link: