- Michael Kors
- Service Industry & Retail
- New York, NY
Assistant Web Producer
New York, NY
Who You Are:
As the Assistant Web Producer, you are responsible for supporting the web production team in updating and maintaining the e-commerce and content websites related to the U.S. and global businesses. You are excited to learn and grow your e-commerce skills with a small but mighty team to enhance the Michael Kors e-commerce experience.
What You’ll Do:
• Help manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth and efficient website updates including production updates, trafficking creative assets, and code changes.
• Collaborating on new site initiatives across all e-commerce and content properties.
• Assist in management of cross-team projects and content publishing calendars.
• Facilitate cross functional communication around all production activities.
• Maintain and develop Global Store Locator and associated processes.
• Collaborate with Site Merchants on all project preparation and all site updates.
• Assist with web production process definition, optimization, and implementation.
• Be a client advocate for internal business partners and external clients to ensure the development of best-in-class web and mobile services as well as the business processes to create outstanding client experiences.
• Assist with the requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives.
• Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management and image hosting.
• Liaise with Creative Services team to manage delivery of all website assets and copy.
• Work with IT/Development teams on requirement gathering, issue logging and tracking, and ongoing maintenance of all global e-commerce websites.
• Assist with the project management of key initiatives as needed.
You’ll Need to Have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years of relevant experience (inclusive of internship experience)
• HTML/CSS knowledge
• Experience with Oracle (ATG/Endeca) web commerce environment
• Experience with A/B Testing tools such as Dynamic Yield, Adobe Target, Monetate
• Excel proficiency
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• A highly motivated and self-starter approach
We’d Love to See:
• Experience with WordPress, Magento, Adobe Scene 7
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Understanding of Responsive Design
• Generous Holiday Schedule and Vacation Days
• Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
• Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
• Exclusive Employee Sales
• Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
• 401k Match
• Paid Parental Leave
• Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
• Commuter Benefits
• Gym Discounts
Please apply using the following link: