- Arlington, VA
Deloitte & Touche LLP’s dynamic Government and Public Services (GPS) Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key GPS clients in forensic and dispute, audit and accounting, financial management, business process improvement, risk and compliance, security and privacy, IT governance and technology controls, finance and controls analysis and remediation, data quality services, and reporting services.
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital Practice imagines and transforms the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to help our clients transform their workforces and workplaces for business success in this era of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to enable our clients’ success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations - providing end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions.
The job functions of the Human Capital Consultant will include the following:
• Utilize best practices outlined by Deloitte to develop reports and/or dashboards and queries against enterprise level systems to answer key human capital questions.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
• Support implementation and O&M practices while taking ownership of technical tasks.
• Collaborate with fellow developers and testers in an Agile development.
• Work with Federal government product owner to provide technical insight on business requirements and functional design.
• Applicants should be eligible to obtain and maintain an active U.S. Government Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree
• Relevant consulting or industry experience in Data Analysis; Data Visualization; Microsoft Excel; Performance Measures; Key Performance Indicators; Career Planning; Integrated Talent Management; Strategic Communications; Human Capital Strategy and Programs; human centered design
In addition, an ideal candidate will also possess one or more of the following:
• Experience in Workforce or HR Analytics
• Experience with a business intelligence software
• Experience in requirements gathering and analysis
• Experience using RDBMS (Rational Database Management Systems) like Oracle, DB2, Sybase, or SQL Server
• Experience with visualization BI tools like Cognos, Tableau Business Objects
To apply, please visit Careers at Deloitte via: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/us/en/ and search by key word and/or location to view available positions.