- S&P Global
- Financial Services
- Charlottesville, VA
The Role: Senior Learning Program Manager
The Location: US/Canada (Charlottesville, Richmond, Halifax, Toronto, other)
Are you a process- and results-oriented L&D leader with an entrepreneurial heart? Driven by our commitment to ensure our employees have every opportunity to grow in a dynamic technology environment, we’re seeking someone to design and develop blended learning experiences that make a real impact on the business – the future of work is now!
The EssentialTECH Education team is a high-performing group of L&D professionals, dedicated to providing superior learning experiences that align with business needs and strategy. Our mission is focused on building the employee capabilities needed to produce and deliver the highest quality products and services. We are committed to promoting learning as a core part of our company culture by delivering learning experiences that promote excellence, enable sustained business success and empower employees around the globe to fulfil their career potential.
You will have a unique opportunity to help S&P Global employees prepare for the future of work, with a particular focus on developing the technical skills and capabilities to execute on long-term business goals. You will be part of a global team that is committed to working with creative methods that empower employees to take charge of their learning−your work will have a direct impact on the career growth of employees and the value this returns to the business.
What’s in it for you:
As a senior learning program manager you will lead a small Agile team to deliver programs and resources for increasing employee technical knowledge/skills and enhancing the digital workplace. You will develop a process to measure the impact of L&D efforts on the business. Because EssentialTECH programs support our rapidly-growing business, you’ll be exposed to some pretty cool technologies and frameworks. You will interact with and work alongside innovative, driven executives and leaders and also gain exposure to the workflows and activities of employees across all S&P Global divisions and locations.
The Senior Learning Program Manager leads the development, maintenance and delivery of employee targeted, instructor led and technology deployed training content and solutions. The role collaborates closely with internal subject matter experts to determine needs, success measures, impact measures, curriculum design, content development and quality of delivery.
• As part of an Agile team, execute and coordinate the design, delivery, implementation and ongoing evaluation of formal, experiential and social learning to ensure program quality and impact.
• Perform learning needs analysis to inform creative approaches of educational program design, to define L&D deliverables and to make recommendations that broaden and enrich each learning opportunity
• Work with graphics teams to create and integrate multimedia elements such as audio and video into eLearning modules and educational presentations
• Facilitate workshops; classroom sessions and video-conference-based training; oversee coordination/logistics of training events, classes, workshops, etc
• To help address the desired outcomes, build learning transfer and application processes and activities into L&D project deliverables; drive follow-through, transfer and application of learning
• Develop metrics and success measures – Employ Kirkpatrick’s Model to measure program success; recommend improvements and refinements where needed; monitor, evaluate and analyze business impact and the practical, on-the-job application of delivered learning programs
• Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders and SMEs to develop learning experiences. Create feedback loops on emerging needs.
• Balance operating independently to execute and move projects forward, while also keeping colleagues/manager informed of progress, risks and new developments.
• Facilitate curation of third party learning offerings/courses
• Administer LMS course- and report-related functions
• Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, education, instructional design or other learning discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum 4 years of direct experience in developing/delivering corporate adult education programs and managing an L&D delivery team
• Instructional design expertise should include e-learning and blended learning, strong knowledge of adult learning methodologies and ability to build practical, applicable and results-driven learning programs
• Expert working knowledge in developing content in L&D authoring tools. (i.e. Articulate and/or Adobe Captivate)
• Excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of developing/using L&D metrics
• Ability to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans; proven systems thinker, with ability to make connections, find patterns across regions, functions, and divisions
• Exceptionally strong project management, stakeholder management, and consulting skills; ability to influence senior stakeholders
• Solid written & verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with disciplined execution and follow through skills
• Proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Team first attitude and management style, putting the team and company goals above individual acknowledgement
• Process-oriented with emphasis on operational excellence
• Agility, flexibility, resilience and ownership even when you are swimming up stream
The following would be considered assets to the role
• Experience in:
o Supporting culture change and business transformation
o Working cross-culturally with diverse colleagues in a global environment
o Developing education for technology and/or data professionals
o Administration of learning management systems
o Leading an Agile L&D project team
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally
Click "Apply Now" at the bottom of this link: https://careers.spglobal.com/ShowJob/Id/2439470/Senior-Learning-Program-Manager/