- TraceSecurity LLC
- Information Technology
- Baton Rouge, LA
TraceSecurity Information Security Analysts (ISAs) perform cybersecurity services for customers across the country.
The function of a TraceSecurity ISA is to work directly with clients to perform a variety of Information Security testing services, including:
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Physical Security Inspections
• Onsite Social Engineering
• Internal and External Penetration Tests
• Security Awareness training/workshops
• Phone based/text based Social Engineering
• Web-Application Tests
• IT Security Audits
• Risk Assessments
Other duties include:
• Compiles comprehensive written reports directly related to customers' specific risk and business plans.
• Provides timely documentation detailing systems, network and communication security vulnerabilities.
• Responsible for detailed project management documentation throughout the engagement lifecycle.
• Will provide team/project support as needed.
• While most services performed by the ISA can be performed remotely, some are required to be performed onsite at the client's location. The ISA position may require up to 25% travel. Onsite engagements typically last between 2 and 4 days.
Required Education and Skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Computer Networking experience
• Self-driven to continuously develop professionally within the Information Security space
• Work well within a team environment
Preferred Skills, Abilities, and Accomplishments
• Understanding of CVE, BugtraqMicrosoft and/or UNIX operating systems knowledge. AIX experience is a plus.
• Sound knowledge of network protocols, operating systems and management systems
• Ability to handle basic TCP/IP troubleshooting
• Network+, Security +, and/or equivalent IT industry training or work experience
Skills: Effective verbal and written communication, Microsoft and UNIX OS knowledge, networking/programming/systems experience, TCP/IP troubleshooting, college degree or equivalent
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.