U.S. Army Staff Sergeant
9 years served
Seeking a career in financial services
I am a separated army intelligence analyst with 9 years experience. After the Army I attended an MBA program and spent my next three years in a Finance Development Program at a F500 diversified financial services company. Currently I am working as a consultant focused on compliance, risk management, and operational strategy in the financial services sector.
Having recently gone through the transition process and applying to schools then jobs I would like to share my experience. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Summary of Experience:
● Successfully managed teams in a 24-hour operating environment.
● Experienced in interpreting data from several databases for analytical assessments.
● Regularly prepared and briefed executive level leaders on summary of analysis for strategic decision making.
● Developed training programs for professional development in intelligence for individuals of various skill levels.
● Consistently selected above peers for assignments and promotions. Declined promotion to SFC in order to pursue full-time MBA.