Please upgrade your web browser

These pages are built with modern web browsers in mind, and are not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 or below. Please try using another web browser, such as Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.

Where can I get a grant for non-profit business advertisement?


Joseph Allen, Sr Navarre, FL

I need funding for saturation ads on TV and Radio.

29 December 2019 3 replies Small Business



Marvin Reid

You can look at thousands if not tens of thousands of US government grant options in ( ) or call applicant support on 1-800-518-4726. Even if you don't find what you're looking for, for your present needs; you may find other grants which are of interest to you.


Kevin Hicks Freehold, NY

Contact your nearest Dept of Labor Employment Center and ask to be connected with their Veteran specialists ( Also reach out to the Small Business Administration and work with their Veteran’s specialists ( ). DOL and the SBA have programs specifically geared towards assisting Veterans succeed in the workplace and can connect you to potential funding sources. Good luck!


Jennifer Polhemus Santa Monica, CA

You can visit your local public library for access to this directory:

Your Answer

Please log in to answer this question.

Sign Up

You can join as either a Veteran or an Advisor.

An Advisor already has a career, with or without military experience, and is willing to engage with and help veterans.
Sign Up as an Advisor.

A Veteran has military experience and is seeking a new career, or assistance with life after service.
Sign Up as a Veteran.