Please upgrade your web browser

These pages are built with modern web browsers in mind, and are not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 or below. Please try using another web browser, such as Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.


Government Contracts


Shawn Cooper Addison, TX

Does anyone know how to get a goverment contract as a pain addiction doctor for Veterans?



9 March 2019 2 replies Small Business



Patrick E Alcorn Arlington, TX

The VA has a small business liaison who could assist you in setting up to do business with the VA (as an outside service provider), i.e., I use a non VA chiropractor. Your rep is Hattie Williams (972-708-0808). You should get familiar with the VA contracting process before contacting her:

Also, check out VETS19 for education, training and more on government contracting. Monday, April 1, 2019 is your last chance for Early Bird pricing:

Finally, register and attend and join the FREE online community at for more information, networking, training and resources for veteran entrepreneurs.

Remember, education cost, but it pays for itself! Don't miss your opportunity to grow, improve and prosper.


ACP AdvisorNet Staff New York, NY

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your question and for your years of service! We have had some similar questions regarding government contracts on ACP AdvisorNet. It's a hot topic! I recommend reading through some of the responses to the questions below. You can also use the direct message feature to reach out to some of the advisors here who have knowledge about government contracting, or the health care industry.

ACP Staff

Your Answer

Please log in to answer this question.

Sign Up

You can join as either a Veteran or an Advisor.

An Advisor already has a career, with or without military experience, and is willing to engage with and help veterans.
Sign Up as an Advisor.

A Veteran has military experience and is seeking a new career, or assistance with life after service.
Sign Up as a Veteran.