Please upgrade your web browser

These pages are built with modern web browsers in mind, and are not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 or below. Please try using another web browser, such as Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.


Need help with army reserve bonus repayment


Andre pigott Renton, WA

How do I get it reduced or forgiven do to my disability

29 October 2018 1 reply General



ACP AdvisorNet Staff New York, NY

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, I don't have any particular expertise when it comes to Army Reserve Bonus Repayment, but I think there are a few useful resources out there that you can use to get some more information on your particular circumstances.

I recommend you start by looking at, the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, for more specific insights about repayment and veteran benefits in your area. Under the benefits tab, you can find information about claims assistance. You can also email the site directly with your question to speak with someone who has expertise on this matter, or connect to the federal VA if for further assistance.

I hope this is a helpful first step, and we appreciate you reaching out to ACP for guidance. We wish you the best of luck in your search!

Best Regards,

Your Answer

Please log in to answer this question.

Sign Up

You can join as either a Veteran or an Advisor.

An Advisor already has a career, with or without military experience, and is willing to engage with and help veterans.
Sign Up as an Advisor.

A Veteran has military experience and is seeking a new career, or assistance with life after service.
Sign Up as a Veteran.