Please upgrade your web browser

These pages are built with modern web browsers in mind, and are not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 or below. Please try using another web browser, such as Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.




Joseph Wade Union City, NJ

Hi fellow vets,

I'm looking for a retired or former chapter 31 representative. I'm a journalist, and I need answers from an expert who no longer works in that capacity. Frankly, I need answers that are not readily available, and I'm looking for help on that front.

Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Thank you,


27 August 2018 1 reply General



Andrew Klarman New York, NY

Hi Joe,

Thanks for reaching out and thank you for serving our country! My best recommendation to this question would be to go to the Community tab that you see at the top of the page and search by "Company" for "Veteran Affairs" or something along those lines. When I just did it, a few advisors popped up that might be helpful for you to reach out to for more info:

There are also a few other variations of the VA name that advisors have signed up under. Maybe you can send some of those advisors private messages asking for conversations?

I hope that's helpful!


Your Answer

Please log in to answer this question.

Sign Up

You can join as either a Veteran or an Advisor.

An Advisor already has a career, with or without military experience, and is willing to engage with and help veterans.
Sign Up as an Advisor.

A Veteran has military experience and is seeking a new career, or assistance with life after service.
Sign Up as a Veteran.