- Real Estate
- New York, NY
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing real estate teams in New York City. Founded by seasoned industry professionals specializing in luxury residential, new development, and commercial transactions, the new team’s trajectory will only provide growth.
We are a team of creative, entrepreneurial professionals that aim to provide the highest level of service, constantly striving to do things better and with more integrity than the competition.
- Review new listings daily and provide updates to each of our buyer clients
- Manage team’s CRM
- Pull and compile weekly Traffic Reports
- Assist with showings during the week, open houses, and follow-up emails
- Manage all client-related documents (exclusive agreements, lease agreements, invoices)
- Proficient in compiling and finalizing board packages (understand a financial statement and the supporting documents)
- Arrange showings for buyers and be the main point of contact for buyers inquiring about Ampersand listings
- Lead manager- make sure every inbound lead gets contacted within first 15 minutes
- Maintain the team’s listings and make sure all info and photos are displayed correctly to the public
- Create marketing materials
- Track and manage team’s ad budget
- Maintain the team’s social media presence
- Help plan and execute client events
- Research and implement new checklists and systems to continuously improve the efficiency of the team
- Must have attention to detail and be comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Proficient in Streeteasy, OLR and all real estate-related systems (Limo, Edge, eDeal, Xpress Docs, Compit, Stratus).
- Tech savvy - we use a lot of software to make us more efficient.
- Expertise with Office products, Google Drive, Mailchimp, Brokerloop.
- Strong writing and organizational skills. Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to think outside the box and be quick on your feet.
- Familiar with all social media platforms.
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Great customer service skills