- Miami Cordage/Florida Wire & Rigging
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Miami, FL
Miami Cordage/Florida Wire & Rigging Works is a family owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of fiber and wire rope, custom lifting and boating assemblies, rigging supplies and hardware. We are a busy environment/workplace and are interested in a hardworking and punctual individual to join our sales department. Must have a willingness to learn and work hard. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are required.
• Showroom/counter sales and telephone sales with a focus on building custom products for the marine and construction industries. Large product catalog that includes rope, chain, rigging supplies and synthetic web slings.
• Effective communication with customers is necessary to understand their product needs
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and follow set procedures and processes.
• Must be able to work in a group atmosphere as well as independently.
• Maintain a clean work area
• Ability to follow, identify, and communicate safe work practices and procedures as outlined in the associate handbook
• Perform other tasks as required
• Two years related experience and/or training preferred.
• Intermediate level of computer literacy and QuickBooks preferred
• Knowledge of marine and industrial products helpful, primarily rope (all types), wire rope & cable, nylon slings and straps, chain slings, rigging, twine, cable, chain, galvanized and stainless steel hardware, fittings, and swaging
• English and Spanish proficient
• Medical, Vision and Life Insurance available, AFLAC insurances available.
• Paid Holidays & paid time off.
*Salary will commensurate with experience
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org