- H20 Jet
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Houston, TX
Represent H20 Jet and its products to new and existing customers. Manage national accounts and selected other equipment manufacturers. Work independently on a daily basis with some limited guidance from the supervisor.
• Book New Equipment orders each quarter per plan.
• Communicate customer and market information, i.e., competition (status and pricing), applications, market conditions, sales support requirements and product performance.
• Identify and manage regional accounts as required.
• Provide formal sales presentations on a regular basis during introductory visits, management presentations, training sessions and to professional organizations.
• Visit existing customers on a regular basis. Inform customers of any new technology. Report customer problems or successes to the home office.
• Report weekly to home office all expenses, sales forecasts, call reports and itinerary; lost order reports and customer support team reports as required.
• High level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on projects.
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and solicit input.
• Comprehensive knowledge of company products.
• Ability to travel with some frequency, occasionally for extended periods of time.
• BS in Engineering (Mechanical preferred), Sales/Marketing or Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of five (5) years of capital equipment sales experience.
• Minimum two (2) years experience in a Sales Management position
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite applications.
How to apply
Apply online via this link: http://smrtr.io/yW-JRg