- Flow International
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Kent, WA
This person will be an integral part of the team responsible for the monthly close of the financial statements. Performs complex accounting assignments using a strong understanding of accounting theory and principles. Reviews and interprets accounts, records, and financial results for various levels of financial data users. Sets up processes and procedures to properly track and report financial data.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists in the timely close and preparation of monthly financial statements and other internal management reporting.
· Performs complex accounting analysis, journal entries, and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations as assigned.
· Takes responsibility for assignments detailed in the Finance Department’s closing checklist to ensure completion in accordance with deadlines.
· Apply strong analytical and problem solving skills and US GAAP expertise to identify, research, and implement significant accounting and reporting issues.
· Prepare schedules for quarterly review and annual audit process.
· Actively participates in process improvement initiatives.
· Fixed Asset maintenance.
· Capital Expenditure Request maintenance.
· Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong understanding of GAAP and finance concepts in order to develop and support recommendations.
· Attention to detail along with a high level of analytical ability related to complex issues.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and solicit input.
· Positive attitude, customer oriented, strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
· Self-starter with the ability to manage competing priorities; organized; ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently on projects.
Education/Experience and/or Training:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
· Minimum four (4) years of accounting experience, including at least three (3) years experience.
· Accounting experience in manufacturing company preferred.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus.
How to apply
Apply online via this link: http://smrtr.io/UW4HIA