- Information Technology
- Durham, NC
Want to kick off an exciting career with a quickly growing cloud technology business? Avalara is looking for highly energetic, customer-centric, driven professionals with sound business acumen to join our Sales Development organization as an Sales Development Representative (SDR).
Using your strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts, you will gain experience interacting with clients and prospects of all levels in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Ideal candidates are eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Avalara offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business solutions and take your career to the next level.
Who You Are:
• You are persistent. As a self-starter who takes initiative, you don't take “No” for an answer
when achieving your goals.
• You are optimistic and fun. You know how to work hard, but also understand that joy and
positivity is a key ingredient to success.
• You are humble and curious. You are eager to increase your skillset and embrace all
opportunities to learn – from others, and from our own mistakes.
• You know that practice, commitment, and discipline will take you to the next level.
• You take ownership. You don't make excuses and have a strong sense of accountability-
for yourself, and others.
• You keep things simple. We are in the business of simplicity, and you communicate
complex scenarios in ways that are easily understood.
What You'll Do:
• Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Avalara products
• Become an expert on products and services to be sold and maintain relevant industry
• Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a
world class experience
• Drive customer participation in webinars, certification events, and/or conferences
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up
communications designed to increase customer interest in Avalara products
• Achieve monthly quotas of qualified and sales accepted opportunities
• Actively collaborate as a team member within the department and the organization as a
What's In It For You:
• In-house, high-performance sales and product knowledge training
• Exceptional coaching and skills training and career growth opportunities
• Casual, fun work environment including an onsite exercise facility, Tiki Lounge, summer
BBQs and the Avalara Band!
• Solid Base Salary + Commission, 3 weeks' vacation plus holidays, Medical/Dental coverage, and more
Please follow the link to below to formally apply for this opportunity!
Apply Link: https://rb.gy/v9el4