- Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC)
- Defense, Aerospace, & Aviation
- Seattle, WA
The Program and SIOP Manager will be responsible for owning high level sales initiatives and provide data-based feedback to production control and manufacturing to streamline future planning.
• Carry out management tasks for Contracts and Pricing such as reviewing attendance and performance reviews.
• Oversee Contracts Administration workload.
• Prepare and negotiate Long Term Agreements with customers and suppliers.
• Ensure compliance to all Contractual Commitments
• Provide Contracts consultation including interpretation and relevance.
• Ensure flow-down of contractual requirements to Operational functions.
• Maintain conformance to all PCC pre-approval requirements including Precon, ECON
• Oversee Pricing Manager workload.
• Establish corporate Pricing Policy to grow the business and contribute to EBIT targets.
• Work with Engineering and BDMs to price new products and services effectively
• Monitor cost performance against price to drive to margin goals.
• Provide analytic and other support for Proposals related to new business opportunities.
• Carry out demand planning & forecasting for sales to support raw material, OSP & subcontract strategy.
• Establish and maintain strategy for hitting inventory targets.
• Coordinate and manage FTI’s patent and trademark portfolio.
Minimum Education or Experience
• BS or BA in Engineering, Business
• 10+ years of experience in the Aerospace Industry
• Experience in Contracts, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance
• Familiarity with aerospace industry regulations and protocol
• Experience working with FAR, DFARS regulations.
• Epicor; Solid works; Profile (PLM), preferred.
For informational purposes only, the range of pay for this role is $130000 to $150000 US Dollar (USD) Salaried based on a variety of factors. For informational purposes only, this role is eligible to participate in the Company’s Quarterly Cash Bonus Plan, paid out at the quarterly bonus factor of 3X the Company’s bonus multiple, based on the Company’s performance in the applicable quarter. Employees will receive 80 hours paid time off every year. Employees will also receive 10 paid holidays. Employees (and their families) are eligible to participate in the company's medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are eligible to enroll in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
Apply online: https://pcctalentacquisitionportal.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-7/xf-4529f9c669c1/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/3/opp/7825-Program-and-SIOP-Manager/en-GB
For immediate consideration forward your RESUME, POSITION TITLE to: email@example.com