- Danone North America
- Manufacturing & Construction
- South Salem, NY
ABOUT THE JOB
The Supply Planner role is responsible for the development and maintenance of a supply plan for an assigned area of responsibility to achieve customer service targets while maintaining cost targets.This role is within the Danone Yogurt business unit and located in White Plains, NY.
Objectives of the role:
• Ensure overall ERP systems maintained and system planning is optimized. Conduct regular consistent reviews of all parameters and update based on new criteria.
• Lead supply planning meetings with cross-functional teams. Collaborate with Sales and Customer Solutions in detailed daily / weekly exception management to ensure target customer service levels at lowest landed cost.
• Collaborate with commercial partners in various project teams to provide needed information, act as the voice of the Supply Chain, and ensure flawless execution of innovation initiatives.
• Develop and implement finished goods run out plans with information from project managers, Demand Planning and Customer Solutions to minimize losses and meet project timelines. Support cross functional teams on finished goods commercialization projects.
• Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions through demand management, capacity expansion, level loading, or network balancing.
• Lead projects and task force teams with Industrial to resolve and optimize supply chain production challenges. Work with Supply Chain partners to build and identify creative solutions to problems.
• Track and report key KPIs - Fill rate, Losses, Sourcing Productivity & Inventory.
The base compensation range for this position is $75,000 - $90,000 (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
• Minimum 3-5 years Supply Chain experience in CPG including supply planning
• B.A. in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or related degree.
• Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes and safety stock optimization strategies.
• Experience with supply planning software and/or SAP/APO SNP preferred. Maintain advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
• APICS or other Supply Chain skill certifications a plus.
• Ability to organize complex situations into manageable tasks while achieving predefined goals.
• Ability to work effectively in teams and ensure mutual KPIs achieved. Has the capacity to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Danone requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entering the workplace. Please note that employees will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations. Danone can change company protocols at any time depending on local, state, and federal regulations.