- All American Label & Packaging
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Dublin, CA
All American Label and Packaging is seeking an individual to fill a machine operator role on a rewinder. This role also includes a quality assurance component with a high level of accuracy.
Shift: Current Need on Swing 2pm-12am 4/10's and daytime shifts starting at 5am through 8am.
• Perform a complete set-up of equipment and gather materials in an efficient manner, which may include: monitor/maintain equipment with rotating parts, slit and inspect rolls of labels, box and prepare finished product for shipping.
• Determine and understand all order instructions and running of equipment productively while, meeting job requirements of accuracy of product, accurate quantity, and required attributes at a quality level that meets or exceeds our customer's expectations. Report all quality issues to the appropriate channel for correction.
• Maintain production operation by following policies and procedures, which may include using basic computer systems, hand trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks or other equipment.
• Resolve production issues by altering process to meet additional specifications and notify Team Manager to obtain additional information or resources as required.
• Maintain knowledge of the equipment, current machine processes and develop continuous process improvements that support the Lean and 5S philosophy and work environment.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Support operations and contribute toward team results by performing other production or related jobs as required
• Position may include other duties as assigned and determined by the company.
Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting
Committed to quality, safety and communication
Team-oriented, self-directed and reliable
Ability to accurately read and understand orders
Able to lift 30-50 pounds and stand for a 10-hour work shift
Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, in English
Basic math, reading and writing skills, as well as the ability to read a ruler
Detail Oriented with visual acuity without color deficiencies
Entry level role: starting $16-18
Some roles may start through an agency and convert in 90 days
All American Label is committed to the success of our employees and we will train a person with less experience that is a good cultural fit for the team.
All American Label is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.