- International Cooling Tower
- Manufacturing & Construction
- La Porte, TX
HIRING SEASON IS ABOUT TO START IN AUG/ SEP GET ON THE CALL LIST BEFORE ALL SEATS ARE TAKEN.
Established in 1958, International Cooling Tower USA, Inc. (ICT) designs, manufactures and constructs a complete line of industrial cooling towers for the petrochemical industry, power plants, petroleum refineries, pulp & paper mills, steel factories, mining applications and the food industry. Our operations complete cooling tower projects, aftermarket maintenance activities and a full range of field services in 42 states in the United States.
We are a niche market employer of carpenter craft trade skills in constructing Cooling Towers for refinery, chemical, and power plants.
International Cooling Tower, Inc. (ICT) a Veteran Friendly company, continues to grow and we’re looking for great talent to join our team for a number of projects. This requires heavy travel in the Gulf Coast to Louisiana and Texas. This carpenter/ labor position is very physical, working outdoors in the elements, with grueling conditions at industrial construction projects. Be advised you will have 50-75 lbs. of equip. strapped on waist/back as you climb up to altitudes of 60 feet and construct a cooling tower. There is no plywood to walk on, only walk boards with open space below. The starting hourly range $17-$18 DOE ($45-50K approx. annual) available overtime, and upward mobility over a 5-10 yr. career track.
• MUST PASS - Hair Follicle/ Drug Screen/ DISA Level 1 background ck/ Current Driver License
• We are a FAMILY culture type company and we are the safest company to work for in the industry so you can return to your family without injury.
• This is a labor/ carpenter position. Upward career mobility is based on personal motivation/ production.
• Our culture is to promote from within. Medical benefits available, and 401K available after 6 months.
• Buy your own carpenter tools. See your representative for Required Tool List.
• The major part of our work is in Sep-Apr, then possible all year-round work “case by case” basis.
• Interview and hiring process is extremely fast, with No relocation required.
• Road warrior travel 80-90% throughout TX and LA, with projects lasting 3-6 weeks at a time.
• Must drive your own car to each project site throughout TX and LA.
• We work outdoors in heat/cold with lots of travel to refinery, chemical and power plants.
CTT2 (Cooling Tower Technician 2) Carpenter Trained or 1-3 yrs. cooling tower experience.
Recruiting Manager: George Hernandez – email@example.com
Cell: 832-763-0928 (Central time)
Please send email or Text, advising me when application is completed.
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME or ENTER WORK EXPERIENCE