- Detroit, MI
Site Safety Engineer
Military experience & leadership preferred
Overview Provide the highest quality of safety support for Construction Manager, and all subcontractors on a specific construction projects. Develop and implement Emergency Response plan; conduct job site safety orientations, project safety meetings; ensure compliance with contractual documents and regulatory requirements.
Consistently safe jobsites are the result of training, on-going focus and accountability. There’s a mutual responsibility to keep ourselves and each other safe, and we stand behind our safety motto: “If it’s not safe, I won’t do it and I won’t let others do it.”
Work with subcontractors to decrease injuries and increase productivity through established safety methods and interface with the owner over safety issues. Conduct and review various Pre-task Analysis and Activity Hazard Analysis Plans of construction activities.
Walbridge’s award winning safety program consistently delivers industry leading safety results. Thinking, demanding and delivering safety in all aspects of business is our No. 1 core value.
We want you to join our team. Through industry-leading innovation our company has forged a legacy of quality and safety since our founding in 1916.
What we offer:
- Career planning, development & growth
- Outstanding training programs
- Large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
- Strong values which are the foundation of our growth for 100+ years
- International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practices
Apply online: https://www.walbridge.com/about/careers/