- Air Fayre CA Inc.
- Operations & Logistics
- Gardena, CA
Air Fayre provides modern logistics service for the airline industry and has been awarded for its Reliability and Food Hygiene standards. Its innovative approach provides state-of-the-art logistics service which eliminates many outdated practices, including the dependency on airport-based food production. Air Fayre also provides equipment and logistics control.
Reports to: Food and QA Manager
Position Type: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Hours/ Salary Range: Combo Shift (Air Fayre operations are 24/7, Flexible Environment)
Salary range: $40,000-$47,000, DOE
Work Condition: Chilled Environment-Cold Work Area
Functions and Responsibilities
• Overseeing and managing staff on the production line to include:
1-Approving and authorizing clocking hours and overtime allocation
2-Ensuring all staff are trained and tested in order to meet the requirements of the job
• Measuring and monitoring production process, implementing changes to work practices in order to meet targets.
• Ensuring previously agreed targets are met and exceeded
• Checking and reporting temperatures, dates, and rotation
• Ensuring a high level of hygiene in all areas, and adhering to safe working practices at all times
• Being aware of and ensuring conformity and compliance to HACCP and FDA regulations
• Carrying out stock takes and monitoring the delivery of food from stores, i.e. checking deliveries to ensure accuracy of incoming stock and relevant paperwork
• Working position(s) within the department accordingly/ as scheduled
• Liaising directly with food stores/dispatch/equipment and air-side departments
• Resolving issues in the department effectively and efficiently
• Performing regular quality checks
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a related industry
• Effective written & verbal communication skills
• High school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferable
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
• Able to perform under pressure, maintaining a consistent level of work output, and willing to adapt to unpredictable working hours and situations.
• Team player & self-starter
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a few minutes to fill in our employment history form. This tool for us to get to know your background and the various industries you have worked in, please fill out all your employment history to current.