- CACI International Inc
- Information Technology
- Bath, ME
You’ll be a member of the Aegis Test Team, responsible for integration testing and maintenance of the Aegis SPY-1D(v) radar portion of the Aegis Weapon System on DDG 51 Flight IIA Class ships under construction at Bath Iron Works.
More About The Role
- Configure, operate, and maintain SPY-1D(v) radar equipment
- Analyze system performance data to discover and resolve issues
- Develop and support custom tools for data analysis
- Review test procedures for discrepancies
- Document any identified Test Procedure, element, or system problems
- Provide element status reports as required to cognizant individuals and organizations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- A BS in an applicable technical field
- Programming experience in C++
- Possess strong analytical skills and ability to communicate clearly in written and oral formats
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and with team members to identify and resolve hardware and software issues
- Candidate must have ability to attain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Capacity to work in a Shipyard Industrial Environment, including brief underway periods
Apply to the caci website:
If you have any questions please send me a message.