- Michael Kors
- Service Industry & Retail
- New York, NY
Customer Data Analyst
New York, NY
Who You Are:
As the Customer Data Analyst, you are responsible for understanding and advancing Michael Kors knowledge of customer behavior by building and maintaining a 360° view of the Customer. This role will produce critical business reporting and will support users across the organization in leveraging customer-level data to drive business strategies and tactics.
The Customer Data Analyst will become a subject matter expert on Michael Kors customer data and data platforms and will identify opportunities to automate manual processes and drive operational efficiencies. Additionally, this role will support the CRM, Digital, Email and Retail Marketing teams by providing customer lists, reports, and insights to drive the business through performance marketing and clienteling.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and execute SQL and R-based queries to create customer lists and KPI-based reports.
• Draw recommendations from insights for business-facing customer profiles.
• Partner with CRM, Digital, Email, and Retail Marketing teams to activate customer data strategies
• Responsible for the implementation of marketing campaigns and customer journeys in the Customer Data Platform.
• Implement algorithms and segments created by the Advanced Analytics team in the Customer Data Platform.
• Act as an expert on Michael Kors customer data, maintaining a clear understanding of the data and business rules in the Data Dictionary. Maintain data documentation for dissemination.
• Support new technological integrations, upgrades, and ingestion of new data sources by validating data between systems, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
• Identify and research data inconsistency issues, working closely with IT business partners and outside vendors to enhance Michael Kors Analytics and Reporting Environment.
• Work with IT Data Engineer to implement new business variables in Michael Kors Analytics and Reporting Environments.
• Execute data capture and database reporting to compare with Michael Kors goals for database health and growth.
You’ll Need to Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, MIS, Business Analytics or related field
• 1-2 years of experience working in data and analytics
• Proficiency in SQL and a statistical software (Preferably R)
• Familiarity with one or more of the following types of data: customer transaction, email, loyalty, web interactions
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• The ability to prioritize and manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships
• Solid oral and written communication skills
We’d Love to See:
• Proficiency in Python
• Critical thinker with a passion for working with and understanding data
• Generous Holiday Schedule and Vacation Days
• Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
• Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
• Exclusive Employee Sales
• Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
• 401k Match
• Paid Parental Leave
• Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
• Commuter Benefits
• Gym Discounts
Please apply using the following link: