- Wells Fargo
- Information Technology
- San Leandro, CA
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Wells Fargo Digital Technology group is seeking a software engineer who will be leading efforts across multiple applications in Sales & Marketing Technology Area. The Technology Lead participates in the growth of a framework that has to deliver multi million daily user sessions to very large set of devices used by our diverse customer base, from the oldest web browser to the newest smart watch. Our Mission is to support our company’s Vision & Values by delivering; maintaining and supporting high quality software solutions that provide our customers with outstanding digital experiences that will help them manage their financial needs.
The candidates responsibilities will be: Working closely with application teams, infrastructure and middleware teams to maintain applications that are secure and highly scalable/available. Plan, execute and maintain roadmap in alignment with Enterprise Security standards and in accordance to established business SLA's.
The software engineer influences the strategy across multiple channels. Key interactions in the role are working with technology partners in supporting and on-boarding new applications along with Business users to define the long term goal Working closely with product managers to understand requirements and work through the “what’s and the how’s” to implement features for customers of the digital channel and bankers. Other responsibilities include working with architecture and development teams to evaluate technical designs and associated trade-offs. What is the risk/customer impact to our platform/offerings if we do not have the right strategies in place? Not following the right strategy would negatively impact our ability to provide Wells Fargo customers the “right product at the right time”, negatively impact sales and provide a poor customer experience by not “knowing our customers”
As a Team lead in a senior role, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will: Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- 5 + years of web application development experience
- 5 + years of Core Java experience
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- 4+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- 2+ years of experience in microservices development
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware and infrastructure concepts
- 4+ years relational database management system (RDBMS) experience
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 4+ years of GitHub experience
- 3 + years of experience developing web applications utilizing HTML 5
Please apply via wellsfargojobs.com and search using the job posting # 5551464