- Wells Fargo
- Financial Services
- Summit, NJ
Posted Date: 9/3/20
Anticipated Removal Date: 9/15/20
*This site posts for 2 months so if you miss the deadline and the post is no longer active, please forward your resume to Melinda.Long@wellsfargo.com so I can add you to my pipline for upcoming positions.
*Required to be at or above the years of anything listed in the required, be sure your resume clearly demonstrates your skills in the required or we will not be able to consider you.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Software Engineer Specialty position presents an exciting opportunity to join the Risk and Finance CIO organization which provides technology to several lines of businesses including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Audit and Legal with a combined technology spending in excess of $500+MM annually and is a 1100+ person global organization.
Risk Technology has embarked on an ambitious Risk Transformation program and as part of that we are looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer & Data Scientist to join a technology team supporting qualitative and quantitative risk models for multiple lines of business areas.
Job Duties Include but not limited to the following:
• Standing up cutting-edge analytical capabilities, leveraging automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data and models, and drive operational efficiency by offering continuous insights and improvements.
• Strong understanding of data science techniques, libraries, and their applicability to business problem classes
• Help in design and implementation of algorithms and tools for analytics and data scientist teams.
• Use a variety of languages, tools and frameworks to marry data and systems together.
• Collaborate with modelers, developers, DevOps and project managers on meeting project goals.
LOCATION(S): 190 River Road Summit, NJ is the preferred location, however; if talent is unavailable in this market we may open to other Wells Fargo major hub locations.
• 7+ years of software engineering experience
• 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quantitative trading, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
• 4 + years of experience using quantitative machine learning techniques
• 4+ years of experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop
• 4+ years of development experience with languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or R
• 5+ years of experience in software delivery in a large matrixed organization or on a complex system such as AKA, Development, DEVOPS, or QA
• Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions
• Experience with Spark, Hive and Kafka
• 3+ years of experience with design, implementation and governance experience with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning architecture
• 4 + years of statistical modeling experience using the R programming language
• Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
• Knowledge and understanding of modeling techniques such as ANOVA, Decision Tree, Neural, Logistic, and Monte Carlo
• SAS programming experience in model implementation, reporting, and complex data manipulations
• Experience with Tensorflow, Theano or Keras
• A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
• An industry-standard technology certification
• 5+ years of experience deploying or managing data pipelines for supporting data-science-driven decisioning at scale
• 4+ years of experience on distributed, high throughput and low latency architecture based on Hortonworks Hadoop Cluster, Private/Public Clouds
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Thank you for taking a look at our opening and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
To apply for this opening: https://www.wellsfargojobs.com/search-jobs/5551259
Find Career Opportunities: https://www.wellsfargojobs.com