- ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC
- Service Industry & Retail
- Reading, PA
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is now hiring a Fleet Mechanic Full-time for Reading Area.
Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
• Perform preventative maintenance in fleet.
• Respond to service calls.
• Maintain tools.
• Clean work area.
• Pick up and deliver vehicles.
• High school or GED required.
• 1+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
• 3+ years journeyman mechanic experience preferred.
• Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred.
• Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
• May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.)
• ASE certification preferred.
• CDL Class A required.
Work Schedule: Tuesday - Friday from 10:00 am until 8:30 pm.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.