- ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC
- Service Industry & Retail
- Lemoyne, PA
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is now hiring a Driver Helper Seasonal.
• Assisting driver with delivery and merchandising of products.
• Unload, merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
• Maintain customer relationships.
• Pick up company property.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• 0 to 1 year general work experience required.
• Prior grocery store or consumer product retail experience preferred.
• Ability to operate manual/powered pallet jack or hand truck.
• Ability to obtain manual/powered pallet jack certification.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday starting between 3-6 am (10-12 hours per day).
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.