- ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC
- Service Industry & Retail
- Lemoyne, PA
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is now hiring an Order Builder (Loader) Seasonal.
Watch this video for a quick look at a day in the life of an ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages warehouse associate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlK2iwTWclQ
• Pull orders based on pick tickets to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
• Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
• Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
• Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
• Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
• Stage completed pallets in designated area.
• Repetitively lift, carry and position product (weighing up to 50 pounds) above shoulder height without assistance.
• Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head.
• Push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck, etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Minimum 6 months of general work experience.
• Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred.
• Prior warehouse experience preferred.
• Must be able to repetitively lift 50+ pounds.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday starting at 8:00 am.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.