- Information Technology
- Manassas, VA
B2B Marketing Specialist
Salary Base $40,000
RangeForce is a startup in the cybersecurity industry. Our unique training platform enables CISO's and Security Managers to create and manage an affordable ongoing operational training program for their cybersecurity teams.
The B2B marketing specialist will be responsible for all event and lead generation programs to include trade shows, web-seminars, regional and local sales events and outbound marketing programs. This position is critical in planning and facilitating events and trade shows on a global basis. The role will also support marketing efforts in areas such as search engine optimization, search engine advertising, social media, content, and email marketing to optimize event lead generation results and maximize overall lead traffic from events and website registrations to support the RangeForce sales team.
- BA/BS degree (completed, in progress, or equivalent) with some working or classroom experience in B2B marketing
- Experience executing military operational training programs
- Experience in events execution and management
- Digital marketing savvy
- Experience working with lead tracking/marketing automation software
- Execute marketing plan defined lead generation events and tradeshows to include major tradeshows, regional events, partner events, local sales-driven events, and webinars.
- Manage event promotions and strategy with an emphasis on coordinated pre and post-event activity
- Oversee event logistics, execution, coordinate of staff, and tracking of expenses
- Coordinate marketing resources (blog posts, social media, datasheets, PR efforts, and content) to optimize event success and grow new lead traffic
- Optimize event to website marketing traffic with event-related calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including promotions and offers)
- Track and report on lead generation success from each event
- Excellent writing and editing skills
This is a junior marketing position based in our Manassas VA office.
Anyone looking to transition into a B2B marketing career who is in school for marketing (part-time), in a marketing COOP program, or has completed college with a business or marketing degree should apply. You can send your resume and a short cover letter to my email@example.com.