- HANYS Benefit Services
- Financial Services
- Rensselaer, NY
HANYS Benefit Services (HBS), a subsidiary of the Healthcare Association of New York State, is seeking a full-time Sales Account Executive. This position reports to the Director, Employee Benefit Services, HBS and is primarily responsible for new business development through prospecting, networking and community engagement activities. Ability to create sales opportunities/revenue growth by communicating the full spectrum of products and services offered by HANYS Benefit Services. Some of the Key responsibilities include:
• Prospects for new business opportunities that establishes an HBS presence/identity through networking, community involvement, seminars, conferences and other social functions.
• With oversight from the Director, implements sales strategies to facilitate positive business relationships that lead to the successful acquisition of new business and revenue growth.
• Achieves targeted revenue goals based on HBS’ overall business plan.
• In conjunction with the Director and Senior HBS staff, prepares and conducts sales presentations.
• Works closely with HBS team to prepare and conduct sales presentations.
• Develops thorough understanding of the prospects/clients benefit and financial goals, as it relates to all of the HBS product/service offerings.
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in sales, insurance or business environment required.
• Holds a current New York State Life and Health license or must obtain within 60 days post hire.
• Proven success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base.
• Must be a self-starter who is goal-oriented; who possesses exceptional oral and written communication/presentation skills, and is a quick study.
• Ability to work independently, yet within a team environment, is required.
• Ability to travel within New York State and occasional overnight stays.
We offer the opportunity to work for a Capital Region Top Employer* with competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer – race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation
*As designated by the Times Union’s Top Workplaces program and employee survey since 2012.
To apply, please use the following link: