- SEIU 775 Benefits Group
- Seattle, WA
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is a family of employee benefit plans negotiated and sponsored by SEIU 775, the labor union for long-term care workers in Washington State & Montana. We are leading the transformation of home care into a thriving career and helping to prevent the coming care crisis. With 10,000 people turning 65 every day in the U.S., there are not enough qualified, trained workers to care for the exponential rise in older adults needing care. Through groundbreaking initiatives, the SEIU 775 Benefits Group, together with its union and employer partners, are ensuring that Washington state home care workers have access to the skills and support they need to stay and grow in the field.
Reporting to the Director of Technology Solutions, this role will be responsible for the development and execution of IT strategies and initiatives, as well as the day-to-day management responsibilities. This role will provide management, guidance, and mentorship to the Systems Administration and Helpdesk staff while ensuring our systems and data remains secure. If you want to make a difference in the lives of home care aides and the people they support, we want to hear from you!
• Lead an IT Team of Systems Administrators and Helpdesk staff
• Manage and recommend changes to improve information technology infrastructure
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization needs, identifying problems, and anticipating organizational requirements
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Participate in all hardware and software evaluations and maintain vendor contracts
• Work with Compliance and Security staff to ensure the safety of systems and data
• Abide by HIPAA security and privacy regulations in reference to all confidential information through job tasks
• Train and manage departmental staff, including Systems Administrators and Helpdesk Technicians
• Develop and facilitate relevant trainings for the departmental staff
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in Information Technology management
• Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
• Cloud-based network experience (preferred)
• Strong knowledge about the industry’s best practices, information analysis, and data management
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package.