- SEIU 775 Benefits Group
- Seattle, WA
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is a family of employee benefit plans negotiated and sponsored by SEIU 775, the labor union for long-term care workers in Washington State & Montana. We are leading the transformation of home care into a thriving career and helping to prevent the coming care crisis. With 10,000 people turning 65 every day in the U.S., there are not enough qualified, trained workers to care for the exponential rise in older adults needing care. Through groundbreaking initiatives, the SEIU 775 Benefits Group, together with its union and employer partners, are ensuring that Washington state home care workers have access to the skills and support they need to stay and grow in the field.
If you want to roll up your sleeves and dig in the garden of data to help us solve problems, gain insights, and make decisions, we want to hear from you! Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Intelligence, the Business Analytics Manager will lead a dynamic team and serve as the lead detective in gathering and analyzing some of the most diverse and interesting health care and adult education data in the Pacific Northwest.
• Have a genuine passion for working with diverse and expansive data types
• Work closely with the Director of Enterprise Intelligence to define best practices and standards for data, reporting, and analysis
• Serve as the gatekeeper for analytical work products produced by the Business Intelligence team
• Actively build processes, tools and best practices to make data more accessible
• Lead organizational improvements and collaborate with cross-functional teams in performance evaluation, KPI reporting, forecasting, opportunity identification
• Act as a consultant to key stakeholders by designing and interpreting analyses of data and developing data based recommendations for strategic management decisions.
• Support Data Warehouse development to improve quality and coverage of data sources
• Produce forecasting and analytical models to support higher utilization and efficiencies
• Understand and enforce security and compliance protocol when working with sensitive and proprietary data sets
• Coordinate the production of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting – including Board of Trustee metrics – along with managing the queue of ad hoc data requests
• Provide oversight and responsibility for our Tableau reporting suite and other analytical publications
• Be a strategic thinker and a working manager engaged in business intelligence solutions
• Have a willingness to challenge existing conventions, embrace change
• Work independently with leaders at a professional level and be articulate, prepared, and knowledgeable in those encounters.
• Be assertive, objective and be able to confront difficult issues.
• Follow appropriate analytic protocols for work team and enterprise to ensure analytic products are accurate and meaningful.
• 2-5 years+ years management experience
• 5+ years of experience working with complex data inputs and processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in math, statistics, business or related field (preferred)
• Passion for data and an understanding on how data can be utilized as a competitive advantage
• Proven ability to partner with business teams; translating business requirements into business solutions
• Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills and expertise
• Process improvement mindset
• Strong visual presentation skills as related to reports, scorecards, dashboards and presentations.
• Strong skills in RDBMS, SQL, Salesforce, Tableau, Excel and other analytical tools for data extraction and analysis