- In Touch US Inc.
- Sales & Client Relations
- Chicago, IL
About In Touch Networks…
In Touch Networks is transforming the way businesses recruit and people develop. Founded in 2013 in the United Kingdom, our goal is to provide an alternative route to the traditional recruitment model. The UK has a team of 125 high-energy people and we have been recognized as the fastest growing Technology company in the North West region of the UK, and in the top 100 in Europe. By providing free marketing and advertising for companies and a tailored service for our members, we are disrupting the recruitment industry from the top, down.
We are launching our first US office in February 2019 in Chicago and are excited to build out a new team of outstanding professionals. Initially the team will be approximately 8-12 employees.
Our Customer Care Team is looking for more customer focused people to join them…
As a Customer Care Advisor you’ll guide and advise our members through our sites, making sure they are receiving the best service. Our Care Advisors are passionate, customer-focused people with a drive to help our clients gain success. Success in this team means listening to our clients, understanding their needs and providing smooth and helpful service.
Job responsibilities will include…
● Offer advice and guidance to optimize member profiles and to enhance their user experience
● Ensure system settings are correct (e.g. email notifications etc)
● Take feedback from members about the website and relay this back to teams internally
● Answer phone calls and proactively call on clients if necessary
● Respond and solve adhoc inquiries as needed, from members and other departments
● Respond to inquiry emails within 48 hours of them arriving
● Keep FAQ’s up to date with new common queries
● Offer most appropriate solutions and suggest products and services to improve their experience (although this is not a sales role)
● Compile member feedback to pass on to separate departments when necessary
● Regularly communicate changes within Customer Care to other departments
Apply if you have…
● Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
● Able to work independently and take initiative (think on your feet)
● Able to communicate effectively, especially under pressure. Ability to maintain a calm voice and manner even under pressure
● Have a keen sense of customer relations and how to speak to customers
● Retain a professional, conscientious, positive and friendly attitude at all times
Why work for In Touch Networks?
● Wide development and progression opportunities, with 90% of our team leaders promoted from within
● Opportunity to be part of building the business in USA
● Health and Dental
● Annual training allowance
● Company Share Scheme after year 1
● Company social events and all-inclusive parties
● 22 Days Vacation (not including Federal holidays)
We provide a fast paced, challenging environment where entrepreneurial minds will thrive. With our stamp already firmly on the market, we are determined to be the world’s largest online professional network – and we need your help to get us there! If you want to be written into the In Touch story please apply!