- Job Fair
- General Business
- Virginia Beach, VA
Virginia Beach Convention Center
1000 19th Street, Virginia Beach, VA
February 27, 2019 * 9 am to 12 noon
You are invited to attend the February 27th Corporate Gray Job Fair at the Virginia Beach Convention Center and interview with over 50 military-friendly employers, including: Lockheed Martin, Newport News Shipbuilding, ADP, AECOM, Booz Allen, Chewy, Leidos, Merck, Perspecta, HII Fleet Support, Eaton, U.S. Postal Service, Sentara Healthcare, LifeNet Health, MBP, Frontier Technology, CACI, Virginia Beach Police Department, Virginia Beach City Public Schools, First Command Financial Services, Edward Jones, Eastern State Hospital, and more!
Job Fair hours: 9 am to 12 noon
Career Transition Seminars: 8 am to 9 am (2nd floor of Convention Center).
Job Fair Suggestions:
• Research the companies using sites such as GlassDoor.com and Manta.com
• View the companies' jobs at www.corporategray.com/jobfairs/404
• Apply in advance to those jobs meeting your skills and interest
• See your LinkedIn connections at each company and contact them
• Know your resume; map your strengths to the companies' needs
• Be able to clearly express your career interests
• Practice and perfect your 30-second elevator speech
• Be prepared to ask insightful, research-based questions
• Upload your resume to Corporate Gray Online; bring many copies
• Business attire recommended; military uniform is also fine
• Ask each recruiter for their business card and follow-up
• Be sure to register in advance!
Visit www.corporategray.com/applicants/new and create an account or login if you already have one. Next, click the "JOB FAIRS" link on the menu bar and then click the "register" link for the February 27 job fair. This will ensure you receive the employer directory in advance, and if you upload your resume, the participating companies will have early access to it. Free to all job seekers.