- ISPA Technology
- Information Technology
- Riverton, UT
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 4 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
The SharePoint Specialist shall provide support for the creation, testing, migration, documentation, maintenance, and daily operation of SOF Enterprise collaboration capabilities.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Establishment and administration of alerts to monitor activity on critical information as required. Establishing and enforcing governance rules. Planning and implementing monthly SharePoint Power User group meetings and convey information to the team. Compile Monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection.
- Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage, and manage content types, site columns, lookups, and templates for re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project/document dashboards.
- Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly. Perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the J6/Communications regarding the migration of sites when necessary.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Assist users in setting up My Sites.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a SharePoint administrator
- Experience creating SharePoint out of the box applications or collaborative tools to include: lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, surveys, calendars, the ribbon, web-parts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc.
- Ability to seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products
- Security+ certification or equivalent 8570 certification
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Development experience primarily with ASP.NET and C#
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study in: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
- An active Secret security clearance is Required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
Thank you for your interest in ISPA Technology! Please apply here: https://social.icims.com/viewjob/pe1547131681935e5cd7
If you have any questions about the position or ISPA Technology, feel free to call or email Sebastian Lambert at: (813) 333-1724 or SLambert@ISPAtechnology.com . Thank you!