- ISPA Technology
- Information Technology
- Springfield, VA
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
The Senior Cost Estimator will provide data for the drafting and evaluation of detailed cost estimates, cost analyses and other related "what-if" drills for milestone decisions and annual budget submissions. Additionally, the Cost Estimator will provide data to draft Cost Benefit Analyses (CBA), economic analyses scenarios and Should Cost analysis.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressively complex experience in a variety of cost analyst positions in support of DoD or IC Intelligence systems
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience working with Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool (ACE-IT) - within the last 5 years is preferred
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- TENCAP experience
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance
- An active TS/SCI security clearance is Required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
Thank you for your interest in ISPA Technology! Please apply here: https://social.icims.com/viewjob/pe1547130975979dcd80
If you have any questions about the position or ISPA Technology, feel free to call or email me at: (813) 333-2387 or AKellogg@ISPAtechnology.com . Thank you!