- PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS, INC.
- Dresher, PA
Predictive Maintenance Solutions, Inc. (PDMS) is seeking a qualified Mechanical Vibration Technician to join our team headquartered outside of Philadelphia in Dresher, PA.
PDMS provides a full range of rotating machinery monitoring and diagnostic services. PDMS specializes in the setup and operation of Predicting Maintenance programs, and in performing advanced turbomachinery startup and diagnostic services. Field corrective services include rotor balancing, laser shaft alignment, modal analysis, and ODS troubleshooting. PDMS also provides training which is specifically developed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
We offer outstanding opportunities for highly motivated self-starter individuals who seek challenging and rewarding work experiences. We service clients in the following industries: Cement, Chemical, Consumer, Distribution, Education, Energy, Food, Government, Hospital, IT/Computer, Manufacturing, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Transportation, and Water Treatment.
- Comply with client’s onsite safety, security & training requirements
- Collect routine predictive maintenance vibration data at client facilities, as required
- Support installation of vibration data collection programs, mount remote vibration sensors
- Collect and enter equipment specification information into technology platform
- Assist with onsite troubleshooting and diagnostics of rotating equipment
- Provide reliable customer service, both onsite and from office
- Review of Vibration Analysis reports, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Interest in Vibration Analysis training/education
- Strong mechanical knowledge, maintenance experience
- High School diploma or equivalent with 5-7 years’ experience, Associates/Technical school degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish strong and professional working relationships with clients
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, basic programming skills a plus
- Willingness to travel 10-25%
- Working knowledge of other predictive maintenance technologies including oil analysis, thermography, ultrasound, etc, is helpful but not required
- Due to the nature of the position, physical requirements include the ability to lift 30+lbs, climb ladders, and work in seasonal weather conditions
- Requires wearing personal protective equipment (respirators, safety glasses, hardhats, appropriate foot wear, ear plugs, etc.) for safety compliance
- Willing to work overtime and/or non-standard hours as required
- Successful candidate will be required to pass a drug test and background check
Please send resume for consideration to: email@example.com