- HFM FoodService
- Operations & Logistics
- Honolulu, HI
This is an Operations position responsible for supervising the activities associated with night warehouse operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the supervision of order selection, product replenishment, order loading, ensuring safety and security of the warehouse and providing management and direction to assigned warehouse staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises the daily work and safety of employees engaged in order selection, product replenishment, order loading, including all warehouse functions, selectors, loaders and night forklift operators.
• Supervises labor hours and consumable supplies within budget. Prepares work schedules including extra work days and shifts as needed.
• Supervises the proper utilization of Company assets in support of the warehouse. Coordinates required repairs with proper departments as necessary.
• Review night warehouse functions and various warehouse productivity reporting. Suggests efficiency ideas, cost reduction measures and assists with implementation of changes within night warehouse.
• Conducts shipping and loading audits daily ensuring all required documentation is accurately completed (including HAACP, food safety and catch-weight documentation) and that material is handled and stored correctly with a minimum potential for loss.
• Assist with monitoring sanitation and facility/racking damage to ensure a safe and clean warehouse.
• Assist with the training of new associates, including cross training of existing associates.
• Maintains associate relations through regular department or pre-shift meetings; maintains on-going interaction; keeps open communication channels with associates by answering questions and explaining policies and procedures; monitors associate morale; and submit and respond to ideas to improve associate engagement and enablement.
• Interprets trains and consistently enforces Company policies and procedures.
• Coordinates efforts with Safety department to aid in training, conducting associate observations, up-dating preferred work methods, conducting accident investigations to determine root causes, and routine safety inspections. Makes recommendations for disciplinary action and/or behavior modification where required.
• Performs management functions of staff selection, development, discipline, performance reviews and/or terminations.
• Performs the duties of employees supervised and other related duties as needed.
Please e-mail resume to