- DELTA Resources, Inc.
- Defense, Aerospace, & Aviation
- Alexandria, VA
DELTA Resources has earned a reputation as one of the most respected companies in the government services industry for one major reason – we put our values into action every single day, with every client, with our employees, and with every contract. We are a woman-owned business, established in 2000 to provide support services to the Federal government and private sector. With over 300 employees and annual revenues exceeding $50 million, the company has sustained growth in the delivery of Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test solutions to DOD clients. DELTA achieves its corporate objectives through a commitment to excellent customer service and employee development. Simply stated, we achieve results for our clients and provide an outstanding and stable work environment for our employees. Our Mission - DELTA enables government decision-makers to make the best decisions for our country’s future through quality products delivered by skilled professionals.
DELTA Resources is seeking a Financial Analyst to assist The Department of the Navy Director, Acquisition Career Management (DACM) with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process and specifically with managing The Defense Acquisition Workforce Development Fund (DAWDF). This position is located at the Pentagon.
The Department of the Navy Director, Acquisition Career Management (DACM) is the Navy and Marine Corps' lead for the professional development and management of the Department of Navy (DON) acquisition workforce. The DACM is the chief advisor and staff assistant to the Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, and Acquisition (ASN (RD&A)) and represents the Assistant Secretary and the Principal Civilian Deputy ASN (RD&A) in all matters relating to initiatives and other efforts that improve the acquisition workforce through education, training, and career management.
The Defense Acquisition Workforce Development Fund (DAWDF) provides funds, in addition to other funds that may be available for the recruitment, training, and retention of acquisition personnel of the Department of Defense (DOD).
• Utilization of Navy financial systems such as Standard Accounting Budgeting Reporting System (SABRS), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Obligation and expenditure tracking
• Information distillation
• Routine interaction with Navy senior leadership
• Quick responses to short-fused tasking
• Coordination with key stakeholders to not only understand but to also build required products
• Positive Attitude/Strong Interpersonal Skills
• 5-10 years of Pentagon/Navy Major Command Experience (Navy Program Office experience preferred)
• Business degree
• Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPB&E) process. Specifically experience with SABRS, STARS, and/or ERP
• Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel expertise
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Familiarity with Navy culture
DELTA Resources Inc. provides equal opportunity for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), veteran or marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave, compensation, and training.
DELTA maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
Apply online at http://www.deltaresources.com
William Mejia / Human Capital Specialist: email: email@example.com office: (703) 418-1960 ext. 1145