- Wells Fargo
- Colorado Springs, CO
ApprenticeshipUSA is a Department of Labor structured, long-term (1+ years) experiential
on-the-job training program dedicated to developing a new generation of workers to help the
U.S. succeed in the 21st-century economy. Wells Fargo is proud to participate in this initiative
as part of a network of more than 150,000 employers in more than 1,000 occupations. These
apprenticeships provide structured development opportunities that allow veterans to build on
existing competencies and gain financial industry knowledge.
What’s in it for me?
• You can leverage GI Bill or vocational rehab funds
• An apprenticeship allows you to develop key professional skills that will serve you well in a future career at Wells Fargo
• This program provides a structured means to acclimate to the civilian job world
• Upon completion of the program, apprentices will have earned the designation of a Department of Labor Certified Apprentice
How to apply for an apprenticeship
• Visit wellsfargojobs.com/military
• Search by the Job Opening ID noted below or use the search term “ApprenticeshipUSA” to find other available positions.
• Interested job seekers are encouraged to create a job agent with a key word search of “apprentice” to be notified of new
opportunities as they are posted.
Applications will be accepted from internal and external job seekers who have military experience relevant to individual role
requirements, and who meet other required qualifications for each independently posted apprentice position. Be sure to check
the job description for specific details of the position.
Branch Manager Military Apprentice 1 - Job Opening ID #5416943
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
As apprentice with the U.S. Department of Labor Apprenticeship USA program, performs a variety of structured duties, including a combination of on-the-job training, coursework and mentorship, under the supervision of a hiring manager, program manager and a mentor. Apprenticeships are designed to assist in the transition from a military career into the financial industry; facilitates learning of the specific functions required of a branch manager and provides an opportunity to successfully transition into the post-apprentice role.