- True North Logistics
- Manufacturing & Construction
True North is seeking a dependable electrician to apply their electrical wiring, maintenance, and facility management expertise to the electrical facilities of small growing businesses overseas. Ideal candidates will possess commercial or industrial experience and have experience in the full power distribution system in a commercial facility. In addition to electrical experience candidates should have some experience with plumbing, light carpentry and HVAC. Stand-out candidates will also have a background in facilities management, with experience running facilities or assisting in the coordination of subordinate or contractor work. Strong multinational communication skills and cultural familiarity and awareness are required.
Positions are available in international locations in The Middle East and North Africa know as the MENA region (non-conflict zones).
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
State of Palestine
Syrian Arab Republic
United Arab Emirates
Licensing: Minimum of Journeyman electrical certification. Master level preferred.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Hands-on management and maintenance of electrical facilities and equipment for a facility requiring 24/7 reliable power.
- Electrical work and generator maintenance.
- Successful track record of working in a team environment.
- Work with building management systems.
- Possess at least a journeyman’s license, or equivalent relevant license issued by the state, county, union or employer. A Master level license is preferred.
- Capable of hands-on management and maintenance of electrical facilities.
- Capable of doing electrical work and generator maintenance.
Benefits: Competitive salary with overseas compensation package included.
Salary: 100k/year plus expat benefits DOE
The position would be salaried and work in shifts of 60 days overseas and 60 days off back in the States.
Ideal candidates will have had prior experience working overseas but are now back in the U.S. since we would like to do the second interview in person.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.