- Harris Computer
- Information Technology
- Niagara Falls, NY
Harris is seeking a Business Development Analyst to work closely with the Senior Management team in continuing the company’s success in mergers and acquisition (M&A) activity.
Working for Harris is the perfect opportunity to fulfill your professional goals as well as achieve your personal goals and dreams! We are a financially strong, and rapidly growing company that offers employees the opportunity to learn and have fun! We empower our employees to make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the organization!
Our employees enjoy a casual work environment that offers comfort while providing superior service to our customers. We offer a comprehensive benefit package as well as other additional “Perks”!
- Directly solicit and engage companies for acquisition: identify, research, and cold call target companies
- Design and stress test financial models; perform other financial analysis in support of acquisitions. Successful candidate will have strong proficiency in excel and financial analysis
- Manage the due diligence process including financial analysis, risk assessment, market analysis and customer reviews
- Build investment memos using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Participate in post-acquisition integration activity with both operations and finance teams
- Provide financial analytical support to the senior management team
- Special projects & ad hoc reporting as required
- Some travel will be required
To meet this challenge, you must possess a high level of initiative and energy as required to succeed in a fast-paced evolving environment, as well as several of the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience in Business Development with an aptitude for sales, lead generation and mining of new business opportunities
- Two years of direct experience in a similar role, corporate finance, investment analysis or M&A activity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel coupled with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Strong initiative to work independently
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance, or a Master’s degree in Business Administration
Harris Computer (“Harris”) is a leading provider of mission critical software to the public sector in North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (“CSI”, symbol CSU on the TSX), Harris has become of the cornerstone for CSI’s investment in utility, local government, school districts, public safety, and healthcare software verticals. Our success has been realized through investment in our proprietary software and market expertise. This focus combined with acquiring businesses that build upon or complement our offerings has helped drive our success. Harris will continue to growth through reinvestment – both in the people and products that we offer and making investments in acquiring new businesses.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.