- Information Technology
- Warwick, RI
We are an HIE software solution provider inviting you to join us in a development of the innovative cloud-based HIE platform. We leverage next generation technologies to deliver distributed, modular, scalable and extensible solutions to the marketplace and offer solutions for provider groups, hospitals and health systems, health information exchanges, and accountable care organizations.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join our strong professional team bringing the next generation Health Information Exchange solution to the market.
- Senior Java Engineer will be responsible for design and development of server-side components for our distributed micro-service interoperability platform.
- Collaborate with other members of engineering and dev-ops team to meet customer delivery objectives.
- Ownership of design and development of on one or several system components using technologies: Java, Spring, AOP, Zookeeper, Apache Camel, HTML5, GWT.
- This is a full-stack position, it requires development of both UI components and server-side code
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline across organizations.
- Experience with implementing Enterprise Architecture Patterns
- Worked with or developed a distributed micro-service based platform such as Curator.
- Collaborate with the R&D team on development methodology, processes, and associated tools.
- Deep understanding of web services, integration, identity management, PKI
- Experience in Health IT with working or conceptual knowledge of IHE Profiles, C-CDA/CDAR2, HL7 RIM.
Nice to have (but not required)
- Experience building horizontally-scalable Node.js web servers with an emphasis on performance and reliability.
- Familiarity with API specifications such as JSONAPI or GraphQL.
- Strong understanding of UI performance metrics, as well as how to capture and interpret them.
MEDfx has a 30-year history of delivering solutions that automate practice workflows and enhance the care delivery process for physicians and their supporting staff. Today, our solutions are deployed to over 9,000 ambulatory providers across primary care and multi-specialty groups.
MEDfx is a division of Harris Computer Systems (www.harriscomputer.com).Harris is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
We are an AA/EEO/Disability/Veteran Employer.