- Academy Securities
- Financial Services
- New York, NY
The Operations Manager will assist in managing the organization’s HR, IT, and Office Operations.
Reporting to the COO and serving as a member of the Operations Team, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Operations)
• Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization’s mission
• Assist HR Manager in onboarding and offboarding new hires
• Review vendor contracts, invoices, and reconcile any issues
• Assist Management in the day to day operations of NY office
• Assist Senior Management on Special projects
• Supervise and coach Admins personnel and Interns
• At least 3 years of experience in Operations Management
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office Products (excel, word, and outlook) and Adobe.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Knowledge of and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices..
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Excels at operating in a fast pace environment
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style, and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred